Friday, February 4, 2011

Greetings

Hello, I'm new to this whole Blog thing so bear with me. I'll just consider it a personal project and if anyone chooses to read it I'll count myself lucky. Well, I believe an introduction is in order, so meet me...I’m an artist, avid tea drinker and technology enthusiast. I’ve been drawing all my life and as soon as I discovered Adobe I realized it was a match made in heaven. I was so excited when CS5 came out and have not been disappointed. I spend all my time drawing or manipulating(Images:) and drinking caffeinated beverages while doing so. I also love coding and web design. I’m a sucker for old English literature but any books I can get my hands on are fair game. I love outer space and all the nerdy media devoted to it. I’m a shameless Geek and would rather be on Mandalore.

The more I learn the more overwhelming it is to see all the cool things I could learn next. I may always feel like I can’t catch up but it’s been worth it so far and I don’t think that’ll be changing any time soon. So...my goal with this blog is to continue learning and discovering new ways to be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment