Wednesday, March 2, 2011

They're so awesome!!.......(Sniff)

Terryl Whitlatch ~ Animals Real and Imagined
 Arrrrggggggghhhhh!!!! I just spend hours on the Internet looking at all the stuff I don’t know and the skills I don’t have (not to mention the software) and it makes me feel crazy and inadequate! I want to learn so many things and it seems to take forever and cost so much that I’m stymied at every turn. What if we had one of those things in the Matrix that you just plug into the back of your head and BAM! you know the contents of the little disk they put in the drive. I’ve spent more time than I probably should thinking about just such a thing and have come to the conclusion that Apple or Microsoft or The Aliens or somebody needs to come up with some kind of USB port for the back of our heads so we can just upload the files, get off the chair and suddenly just be awesome! Till then I spend most of my time trying (not very successfully) to achieve the level of skill that people like Peter De Seve, Terryl Whitlatch, Paul Bonner and the rest of them have in spades. There is just so much to learn and so much more to learn after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment